SEE WHAT KAJY LAW
HAS DONE FOR
Michigan Accident Lawyers
Our Michigan Accident Attorneys Have Already Won Over $40,000,000 For Our Clients
You didn’t choose to get in an accident, but you can choose to take back control right now by teaming up with Kajy Law. We know you need more than one attorney on your side to maximize your settlement and benefits, which is why we have specialized legal teams who only work on car accidents, truck accidents, or motorcycle accident cases.
Take a look at what we’ve already accomplished for other Michigan accident clients to see what we can do for you.
MICHIGAN CAR ACCIDENTS
Learn what Kajy Law’s car accident team was able to recover for Michigan car accident victims like you.
- $315,000 for Melanie from Detroit, who was hit by a distracted driver who ran a red light, resulting in injuries to her back and right knee.
- $500,000 for Ruaa from Sterling Heights, who was struck leaving the parking lot of Walmart and sustained injuries to her back that required surgery.
- $374,500 for Tina from Detroit, who suffered injuries to her back and shoulder as a result of a pedestrian accident while she was crossing the street. (Pedestrian Accident)
- $635,000 for Ruth, who was involved in an intersection collision in Sterling Heights, which resulted in ankle fractures and pregnancy complications.
- $450,000 for Lamar, who had multiple disc injuries to his neck and back requiring surgeries from a collision in a major intersection area in Canton.
- $325,000 for Jake, who was involved in a T-bone collision in Detroit, resulting in a spinal disc injury.
- $317,000 for Deshawn, who sustained an aggregation to his neck (from a prior accident) arising out of a high-speed parking lot crash in Detroit.
- $295,000 for Saif, who underwent a minimally-invasive shoulder surgery from a reckless driver who cut into his lane in Southfield.
- $285,000 for Nadine from Dearborn, whose vehicle spun around from a hit-and-run accident causing back pain, shoulder pain, and headaches.
- $210,000 for Serena from Madison Heights, who sustained a neck injury caused by a driver who ran a red light.
- $170,000 for Ruth, who was involved in an intersection collision in Sterling Heights, which resulted in ankle fractures and pregnancy complications.
- $150,000 for Nabil from Oak Park, who broke his arm when he was struck by another vehicle pulling out of a grocery store exit.
- $147,500 for Samir, who was walking across the street in Lincoln Park when a truck struck him, resulting in a left knee tear. (Pedestrian Accident)
MICHIGAN TRUCK ACCIDENTS
See how Kajy Law’s truck accident team was able to recover nearly $2 million dollars from just three Michigan truck accidents.
- $1,198,000 for a couple involved in a high speed rear-end collision in Detroit caused by a commercial truck. Both clients suffered torn rotator cuffs, disc herniations, and other serious injuries.
- $412,500 for Ali who is a truck-accident victim in the city of Taylor. Ali exited a busy parking lot and collided with a reckless commercial truck driver. He sustained sprain injuries to his lower back, neck, and left shoulder.
- $195,000 for Jordon who suffered injuries to her neck, back, and both shoulders caused by a large truck who negligently merged into her lane in Belleville.
MICHIGAN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
Kajy Law’s motorcycle accident team recovered over $1 million from only five Michigan motorcycle accidents.
- $336,500 for Josh who was involved in a motorcycle accident in Sterling Heights, where he underwent lower leg surgery.
- $225,000 for Stephen, who was involved in a motorcycle collision in Southgate, where the at-fault driver ran a red light. He suffered a spinal injury requiring a steroid injection.
- $200,000 for Monica who was involved in a motorcycle accident in Roseville, where she suffered rib fractures, leg and ankle crush injuries. We recovered the maximum amount from the at-fault driver’s insurance policy.
- $140,000 for Glen who was a motorcycle accident victim in the City of Detroit. He was cut off by a careless driver and sustained a right knee-tear.
- $100,000 for Roman who was involved in a motorcycle accident in Detroit, where the at-fault driver failed to yield the right of way. He suffered hand and knee fractures.
Contact Our Michigan Accident Lawyers To Maximize Your Settlement
You’ve already seen what we’ve accomplished for others. Now it’s time to start winning your case.
If you’ve been injured in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident in Michigan, team up with the law firm who knows how to maximize your compensation while providing immediate legal help with all of your medical bills.