Dedicated Motorcycle Accident Lawyers With Proven Success
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Michigan Motorcycle Accident Statistics
No rider ever wants to end up in a Michigan motorcycle accident. Yet, government statistics reveal that more than 237,000 motorcyclists ride on Michigan roads and highways each year, and some of these motorcycle rides tragically end in accidents every day.
Kajy Law has a specialized team that works exclusively on Michigan motorcycle accidents. In order to help riders avoid them, we’re sharing the most important Michigan motorcycle accident statistics.
Motorcycle Accident Statistics for Michigan
Thousands of Michigan motorcycle accidents occur each year, according to the 2021 Statewide Traffic Crash Data Year-End Report published by the Michigan State Government. These basic statistics provide a foundation of understanding regarding these unique types of accidents.
- There were 3,175 Michigan motorcycle accidents, 187 more than the previous year
- 166 of these motorcycle accidents were fatal
- There was a 9% increase in motorcyclist fatalities in comparison to the previous year
- Two pedestrians and one passenger vehicle driver were killed as a result of motorcycle accidents
What Statistics Tell Us About Who Michigan Motorcycle Accident Victims Are
In order to understand the above statistics, we include background information about who was most likely the victim of a Michigan motorcycle accident.
- 2% of motorcyclist fatalities were males
- Nearly 50% of male motorcycle fatalities involved riders between 25 and 44. 45 of 153 male motorcycle accident fatalities were 25-34 years old, while 31 of 166 were 35-44 years of age
- 6 of the 13 female motorcycle fatalities involved riders between the ages of 35-54
- 72 of the 166 fatalities occurred with riders not wearing a helmet
What Statistics Reveal About When Michigan Motorcycle Accidents Occur
To help riders understand how Michigan motorcycle accidents take place, we have included when the accidents occurred the most and where.
- July was the most dangerous month for these accidents with 561 motorcycle accidents in just this month
- Saturday was the most dangerous day to ride a motorcycle, with 661 accidents taking place on this day alone. The safest day was Monday, with 366 accidents occurring on this day
- The most dangerous period of time to ride a motorcycle was between 3 p.m. to 8:59 p.m., which had over 47% of the motorcycle accidents occur in these six hours alone. 751 motorcycle accidents occurred between 3 p.m. to 5:59 p.m., while 6 p.m. to 8:59 p.m. had 745 motorcycle accidents occur at this time of day
- Wayne County had the most accidents with 589 motorcycle accidents and 29 fatalities taking place in this county
Team Up With Our Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Michigan motorcycle accidents require accident victims to prove the other party’s liability in order to receive certain benefits and compensations. However, this process can be confusing, time-consuming, and stressful for accident victims.
That’s exactly why Michigan motorcycle accident victims need Kajy Law’s dedicated motorcycle legal team. Our motorcycle accident lawyers and paralegals only work on motorcycle cases–nothing else. Their decades of combined experience and understanding will provide the legal expertise you need to receive the maximum compensation possible after your Michigan motorcycle accident.
Motorcycle Accident Attorneys Who Care
After your motorcycle accident, you need more than just legal help–you need someone there who understands your unique needs and who can provide guidance to help you recover. Kajy Law’s Michigan motorcycle accident attorneys are ready to provide assistance in every matter involving your case as we work hard behind the scenes to help you get the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Michigan Motorcycle Accident Lawyers For Help
With a 98% success rate, Kajy Law’s motorcycle accident lawyers are ready to help you after your Michigan motorcycle accident. While we help you recover from your accident, our lawyers work hard on building you case to receive the latest settlement possible.